WSI Has Won a Total on 75 WMA Awards Since 2007!
Toronto, Canada, September 12, 2017 – WSI, the world’s largest network of Digital Marketing Consultants, continued its winning streak that started in 2007 by bringing home another 7 awards in the 2017 WebAwards, produced by the Web Marketing Association (WMA). With 6 Standard of Excellence Awards across various industries and a Best Website Award in the Biotechnology category, WSI’s total WMA Awards tally has reached 75 since it started entering the web and mobile web competitions in 2007.
The WMA WebAwards is a prestigious annual website competition that has been setting the international standard of excellence for Internet marketing and website development for 21 years. In addition to the Marketing Standard of Excellence award that the company’s Marketing Team brought in for www.wsiworld.com, here are the WSI Digital Marketing Consultants who were recognized for their award winning projects:
- Kristjan Raude, WSI Consultant from Estonia, received the Best Biotechnology Website Award for Myoton (myoton.com)
- Peter Jasniewski, WSI Consultant from Canada, received the Healthcare Provider Standard of Excellence Award for Uptown Eye Specialists (uptowneye.ca)
- Chris Murray, WSI Consultant from Canada, received the Healthcare Provider Standard of Excellence Award for Centre Dentaire Pierrfonds (http://www.pierrefonds.dentist/en/)
- Rodrigo Arruda, WSI Consultant from Brazil, received the Medical Standard of Excellence Award for Paih (paih.com.br)
- Andreas & Georgia Mueller-Schubert, WSI Consultants from the United States, received the Energy Standard of Excellence Award for Green Stock Solar (greenstocksolar.com)
- Mark & Kimberly Jamieson, WSI Consultants from Canada, received the Home Building Standard of Excellence Award for StoneSense (stonesense.ca)
Mark Dobson, Co-Founder, and CEO of WSI was ecstatic about the results stating, “For 10 years now we’ve received recognition at the WMA WebAwards. Our ability to continually produce award-winning solutions for our clients is a testament to the excellent standard of services WSI Digital Marketing Consultants can provide to businesses across the globe. These awards highlight not only the uniqueness of the WSI experience, but it also draws attention to the diversity of our client base and our reach. My heartiest congratulations to the winners and my best wishes for continued success in the future. You always make us proud.”
About WMA Awards
Founded by the Web Marketing Association in 1997, the WebAwards is the standards-defining competition that sets industry benchmarks for the best websites based on the seven criteria of a successful website. This year, entries received from 52 countries were judged on design, copy writing, innovation, content, interactivity, navigation, and use of technology to select the winners across different categories.
WSI is the world’s largest network of Digital Marketing Consultants with its head office in Toronto, Canada. WSI Digital Marketing Consultants have helped thousands of businesses realize their online marketing potential. By using innovative Internet technologies and advanced digital marketing strategies, businesses can have a WSI Digital Marketing Strategy tailored to their individual needs to elevate their Internet presence and profitability to new levels. In 2017, WSI received 7 awards at the Annual WMA WebAwards Competition, bringing our total awards to 75. With the support and cooperation of its customers, Consultant network, employees, suppliers and charitable organizations, WSI aims to help make child poverty history through its global outreach program www.makechildpovertyhistory.org.
EworksWSI is your local digital marketing partner in Cyprus representing the international WSI network.